THE LONG FAMILY'S ADVENTURES IN BANGALORE

Thanks for visiting and keeping up with our fun!

Friday, February 5, 2010

Culture Confusion

I remember the first time I took the boys to Mercy Street I wondered what they were thinking, how they were processing it, how it would effect them. Little did I know.....

The boys have seen more in the past 7 days than many people see in their entire lives. By grace, they have handled most of it in stride.

On of my favorite moments in the past week is when a little Indian girl from next door came over to play. It took about 30 minutes of her standing at the edge of our patio for Samuel to go over and offer her a toy. She then warmed up a little and actually crossed our threshold. Then, Samuel gets down in her face and says, "Hola. My name is Sam-well. Feliz Navidad."

Thank you Diego...thank you so s0 much.

1 comment: