THE LONG FAMILY'S ADVENTURES IN BANGALORE

Thanks for visiting and keeping up with our fun!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Okay.......

Our maid comes in every morning and cleans up from breakfast (and I'll admitt sometimes from dinner the night before). She makes the beds and starts the laundry. She then leaves and comes back in the afternoon for everything else.

This morning, in the interim, I cleaned the floors in the living room. When she got here today, she noticed that I had wiped the floors.

Jennifer: "Madame, did you wipe the floors?"
Grace: "Yes"
Jennifer: "I'm so sorry madame."
Grace: "No, it's not you, I just wanted to do it."
Jennifer: "Madame, you let me wipe the floors, you rest, you are not well."

hmmmm....

2 comments:

  1. Maybe she confused you with james? Or the tuberculosis is like the tb heard round the world?

    ReplyDelete
  2. just in the head, you can clean floors just fine.

    ReplyDelete