THE LONG FAMILY'S ADVENTURES IN BANGALORE

Thanks for visiting and keeping up with our fun!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hotel Business

My blogging days are about to come to an end. As much as I would like to think that my life in Dallas is interesting and amusing enough to warrant a blog....it's not.

So while I still have everyone's undivided attention (ha) I thought I would just post a little self indulgent prattle.

And here it is...

WHAT must hotel staffs think of us?

There was the first few days at the first hotel, where we loaded our room with groceries and household goods and carried it all out in plastic bags.....like 30 plastic bags.

There was the second hotel where we lived for 2 months. I can't even begin to list the things that we gave them to ponder over a two month period there.

There was the hotel in Delhi and the "incident" that I don't even want to talk about because it makes me itchy.

And now here we are on the last leg of our journey with a few more hotel days. We've had a stomach bug run through the family which has been.....messy. We've barely left the room and we've been surviving on pretzels (thank you kate) and sprite from the minibar. And we've sent out a bunch of laundry which has been....well I don't really want to talk about that either.....

1 comment:

  1. hah! and just think you get to do all that kind of laundry yourself pretty soon!

    i'll miss your blog, but not as much as i've missed you. safe journey and call me when you've settled in.

    ReplyDelete