THE LONG FAMILY'S ADVENTURES IN BANGALORE

Thanks for visiting and keeping up with our fun!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

She loves me yeah yeah yeah

According to Everett, Sam* is married to Carrrrrolina, his friend at school. Arranged marriages are quite common here but seriously, we have not been offered money, jewelry, livestock, nothing....

Who is this girl?

JK I know who she is. What kind of mother do you think I am? She's from Slovenia. She wears pigtails every day and she loves Barrrbi. (that's a rolled R in case you were wondering.) She apparently didn't speak any English at all when she started school a few months ago so I doubt she even knew about the whole livestock thing....so I guess it's forgivable.





Anyhooo....I hear the Indian bidet running so I'd really better go.



* Apparently nicknames are not permitted at WeCareDayCare, and not being a huge fan of restrictions, Everett now calls Samuel, Sam at home. Please....do not feel free to do the same.

1 comment: