THE LONG FAMILY'S ADVENTURES IN BANGALORE

Thanks for visiting and keeping up with our fun!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Contest

No, I'm not talking about what led Samuel and Everett to eat an unspeakable amount at the breakfast buffet this morning.

Now with full bellies, they are lounging in their beds watching one of their favorite shows in Hindi Galli Galli Sim Sim.

And the first person to tell me what that is will win a prize. And it won't be bacon or sausage.....because there isn't any left.

6 comments:

  1. That was a terrible guess:-) You need to get out of the hospital....it has impaired your judgment. Luckily I have a prize for you anyways...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on Beth's response. But the only reason I know what it is is because I googled it! Resourceful, aren't I?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I almost made a no google rule. I have a sweet little bag for you Beth sewn by some girls at a local slum school. I will send it home with my next visitor!

    But seriously sometimes I catch the boys singing...Galli sim sim galli galli sim sim...

    ReplyDelete