THE LONG FAMILY'S ADVENTURES IN BANGALORE

Thanks for visiting and keeping up with our fun!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Strength

Everett had his first day of school EVER.

Carl and I had fully intended on Everett's first day of school starting out with packing all his favorite things in his spiderman lunchbox and depositing him into the loving and capable arms of Mrs McGinnis at Coram Deo.

Plans change....

He hit the ground running, or limping as it were, in new country, with a broken foot, all Indian teachers, a vegetarian Indian menu in the cafeteria and no Americans in his class.




How did he do?



Fine. Just fine.

We love you E-ticket. Since birth you have reminded us from where our help comes.

"But He said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why for Christ's sake, I delight in weakness, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.". II Corinthians 12:9,10

3 comments:

  1. you are back online! looks like he's adjusting great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE seeing your boys... we miss you and them. Went to the park yesterday and thought of you the whole time we were there. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sweet godson of mine.

    ReplyDelete