THE LONG FAMILY'S ADVENTURES IN BANGALORE

Thanks for visiting and keeping up with our fun!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Biggest Critic (and the love of my life) (he made me wite that too!)

Well.....Carl informs me that our blog is too negative. Apparently he doesn't appreciate that positive is rarely funny but anyways....

So begins our week of things we love about India (in no particular order).



#1 Mariannick

A few times week I send a text to Mariannick, a French woman who is married to an Indian man and lives here in Palm Meadows. The next day she shows up on her two wheeler with delicious hot baguettes, chocolate croissants, brioche or whatever I have ordered for the day. (the likes of which you cannot get in Dallas) Due to the lack of other available food, we are able to eat several baguettes a week and treats for breakfast and our old clothes still hang on us.

We will miss Mariannick!



3 comments:

  1. maybe yet another business idea for us when you get back, Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, when you get back, you could deliver your favorite Indian food on a moped. Oh, wait....

    ReplyDelete