THE LONG FAMILY'S ADVENTURES IN BANGALORE

Thanks for visiting and keeping up with our fun!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Family Matters

My sister and I have had quite a bit of traffic on our blogs lately. And we have both really appreciated people's prayers and support for our respective families, Clare for actual real serious reasons and me really just because we miss eating meat. Either way though, we both really appreciate people's concern.

That being said, a larger concern has arisen in the family. While Clare has been stuck in a hospital for 5 weeks and I am stuck... in the east, Cook has been holding down the fort on the home-front. I think taking care of mom and dad all by himself might be getting to him.













2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... probably best not to share these pics of Cook with his new residency Director. :)

    ReplyDelete