THE LONG FAMILY'S ADVENTURES IN BANGALORE

Thanks for visiting and keeping up with our fun!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Consumption....

So...Despite the lack of hot water for the past two weeks, Carl and I are still married and still messaging...

He especially like to message me from a rickshaw because it's so loud he can't talk on his phone.

Here is our conversation from the other day.

Actual Text:
C: What are you doing?
G: Nothing how was your meeting?
C: Good on my way back to office. Had to take auto.
G: Oh sorry Channa (driver) is on his way.
C: Rickshaw just ran out of gas.
C: Driver got me another rickshaw. That was nice.
C: Think new driver has TB though.
G: I guess you have some immunity.
C: What's for dinner?
G: Rice.
C: Great.

Implied Text:
C: Love you
G: Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment